Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Change it to BOY

I want this girl who will put her head on your shoulder, not because she's sleepy, but because she wants to be closer to you.

I want this girl who likes to be kissed in the rain more than inside your bedroom or in an expensive restaurant.

I want this girl who says,"Okay, but you owe me...", not because I actually want something, but because it means I get to spend more time with you.

I want this girl you can take absolutely anywhere and I will have fun because it means I am spending time with you.

I want this girl who is incredibly picky, but when I find someone I like I want to spend the whole night curled up in their arms.

I want this girl who never forgets all the sweet little things you do for her.

I want this girl who never gives up hope even when I tell others I have.

I want this girl who once I let you into my heart, there's always a place there with your name on it. And even if we spend time apart, I'm the girl who never forgets you.

I want this girl who loves to end a hug with a kiss.

I want this girl who you can talk to about anything.

I want this girl who will brag about you to all of my friends.

I want this girl who will listen to you talk.

I want this girl who loves it when you hug me for no apparent reason.

I want this girl who loves it when you hug me from behind.

I want this girl who loves you for you, and doesn't care what other people say about us.

I want this girl who loves it when you introduce me to your friends as your girlfriend.

I want this girl who loves the feeling when you take me by the hand without saying a word.

I want this girl who loves it when you give me flowers for no apparent reason.

I want this girl who thinks the world of you. All I want is for us to be together.

No comments: