Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Prince

Morning blues...

I do not know how to start writing this time.

Loosing and replacing...

But, does everything can be replaced?


Life is FRAGILE. It can be fine right now, but worse in a few second later. If we understand this concept we will more appreciate what we have now. I always remind myself to appreciate what I have now, cause sometimes I know I am in demand. But i learn to focus what i have now and at the same time working hard to get what i want.

I am happy and feel glad for having him in my life now. Sorry, i do not have the answer why i still stay with you while we both know what obstacles in front us. The only answer that i can give to you is because of U... You do not know what have you done.

i LOVE u b... with all my heart. Thank you so much because you willingly care of me while i am sick. Thanks a lot for cooking nasi goreng Dubai for me and bring me to eat bubur ayam nyum nyum hihi. I love u b. So much... and please do not ask me the same question again. Cause my answer will always be the same. It is because of U...

you'll always be a part of me
i'm a part of you indefinitely
boy don't you know you can't escape me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
and we'll linger on
time can't erase a feeling this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

No comments: