Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dia kekuatan ku

Looking for the best phrase to make it as a sentence. Cause the only thing that i can think right now, to find a STRENGTH to move on. Everyone ask me to move on. Stop to think about him, stop to miss him, stop to talk about him, stop to write about him in blog, stop crying when i miss him. So then i decide may be what they said are true. So this blog will not actively in use as usual. So everything i just keep it in my heart. When i can't sleep at night cause i think about him, and i miss him may be i just can still wake for the whole night. All the feeling about him i just keep it deeply in my heart.

i woke up this morning and the person i think is him. i miss him but may be this is right time for me to let this feeling go. To let my self cry more and more than usual. To let my self wake for the whole night cause i cant sleep because of i miss him. To let myself to fall in to the other guy even i'm not sure if i can do it.

I hope i could get a strength to stop this feeling as soon as possible because i know there's nothing worse than being in love alone.

No comments: